The Thanks You Deserve
Protection from the unexpected - A gift that gives you peace of mind.®
Receive $1,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance at no charge
We certainly hope you will never need it, but we want you and your family to be protected should the unexpected happen to you. That's why we want to say "thank you" for being our account holder with a gift of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. Think of it as extra peace of mind.
What do you have to do?
- No Medical Questions or Exam Required – you won’t be asked any health questions or asked to complete a medical exam.
- Guaranteed Acceptance – you can purchase additional coverage with guaranteed acceptance. Purchase additional coverage at competitive group rates.
- 30-day Review Period – if you are not satisﬁed for any reason, you may return your Certiﬁcate within 30 days after receipt and the premium you’ve paid will be refunded. If you decide to cancel your additional coverage, you are still eligible for the $1000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance paid for by PNC Bank.
Did you know?
- More than 180,000 deaths occur from injury each year – that’s 1 person every 3 minutes.1
- Injuries are the third leading cause of death nationally.1
- More than 2.8 million people are hospitalized with injury each year.2
Knowing your loved ones are protected gives you – and them – peace of mind.
1 NCIPC: Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WISQARS); http:www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars, 2013.
2 Trust for America’s Health (TFAH) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). The Facts Hurt –
A State-by State Injury Prevention Policy Report, May 2013.
Insurance products are:
Not FDIC Insured • Not Bank Guaranteed • Not A Deposit • Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency • May Lose Value
Annuities and other insurance products are offered through PNC Insurance Services, LLC, a licensed insurance agency.
Welcome PNC Bank Customers.
Security has never been this simple.
This $1,000 of AD&D insurance coverage is our gift to you, at no charge, for three years.
Sign up today.
Call the Insurance Service Center at
Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST